Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Malware slow online gaming hard drive corruption/ no ssl https encrypt

Slow vmrootkit?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Ondemand34

Ondemand34

• Pip
  • 4 posts

I have had hard drive corruption. I believe I have a bootsector rootkit that loads before the operating system. I experience slow speeds video driver infections even after downloading new drivers. I noticed that when viewing my gartitions in linux gparted it shows 3gb being used but when exploring the partition nothing is there. I have weird mount points of logical devices but all partitions are formated as primary and I always get small mb allocated spaces at the end of my partitions sometime 2 small allocated partitions maybe encrypted partitions? One in the front and one in the rear. I always have a few files that have to be truncated from my steam folder config.vdf file is usually corrupted. The virus varies as I am posting only what has been recently happening. The virus appears to always reinfect same files. I get some bsod's with no report in bluescreen viewer. I was re-downloading my steam games and ea games yesterday and decided to run a disk checkn and it truncated all 498gb of my games so I am redownloading all games. I have 2 hard drives 64gbssd and a 500gb hdd installed on my pc I look some times and run a mbr scan and it says both partitions contain a magic partition? w/e that is but apears to contain a valid mbr. When I was fixing the errors on my 500gb my pc was beeping continuously as if it were trying to fix what was in ram and giving me a system beep code and then froze. So I reformatted and now I am redownloading. I got a hidden service trustedinstaller.exe in my servicing folder. My antivirus won't start with my computer and will just stop working all together.  Please help THANKS!

Advertisements

Ondemand34

Ondemand34

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

In currports I have multiple unknown process's connected on identical ports as my web browser and steam.. I find it funny at the unknown amount registered on my hard drive when viewed through linux is the same size as a win7.iso lol and my bios registered an fdd drive when no fdd drive is installed.. my be nothing.. and my cd drive spins at like 20 thousand rpm and I figure there is noway that disc is transferring data to my hard drive... So assuming that is unknown data is a secret iso of a hacked O.S or just the infected data that just doesn't get replaced even after doing a d.o.d wipe is just a theory... to maybe back this claim.. I "installed" a few games from a few discs and ran through the steps and an hour later after it was done. No data in the game folder..? What the...? Am I a victim of NSA malware? Stuxnet virtual hardware turning my pc into some type of vmware thin-client running inside a vsphere server integrated into my pc as a client that connects directly to a hackers server? Things that make you go hmmm... ? Tell me what you need to get this god awful malware/program off my pc.. please..? 

Ondemand34

Ondemand34

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Also, I have a Herins Boot disk drive clearly I have written to this disc and it is already in use.. but when I click on my disk drive to open it it is asking me if I want to use the drive as a usb data disk..?

Ondemand34

Ondemand34

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Anyone? Beuler..? Beuler..?

Biscuithd

Biscuithd

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 2,573 posts

Sorry that you were passed by. Unfortunately, it was a combination of issues that conspired against you. We were very busy. I happens some time. Next, we look for topics that have not been responed to. Since yours had 3 responses, it did not show to us as "unresponded to". In other words, what most people think is a "bump", doesn't get you more visability on our board, rather it gives you less visability.

Ok, that said, let's see what you have going on :)

FRST.gif Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.

• Right-click on FRST.gif icon and select RunAsAdmin.jpg Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Make sure that Addition option is checked.
  • Press Scan button and wait.
  • The tool will produce two logfiles on your desktop: FRST.txt and Addition.txt.

Please copy and paste their content into your next reply.

Biscuithd

Biscuithd

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 2,573 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.