Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

MSN WINKS HELP PLEASE!

• Please log in to reply

recovery

recovery

• Pip
  • 3 posts
hi someone please help i going nuts lol

i installed setv3 adn downloaded both the winks and moods

wheneveri try to install a wink by clicking on the icon or any other way i get an error saying: THE CONTENT INSTALLATION FAILED TRY AGAIN LATER or some other series of errors i have tried re install re download deleting the folder with number from start and run

i have windows xp as my os and msn messenger 7.0 any help would be appreciated thanks :tazz:

Advertisements

shdwprncss

shdwprncss

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it?

woody1977

woody1977

• PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
Have you put the two folders in your system 32??

recovery

recovery

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
yes i unistalled and tried many times how do i put folders in to system 32

woody1977

woody1977

• PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
is it the rar version you have, if so you just open up the folder that has the installer file you need, you drag the 2 files into your system 32 folder, or you can copy and paste them in there, but be very careful and make sure you paste them into the folder and not into anything in there, should be instructions with it, just follow them.

cheers woody

Guest_matthuffy_*

Guest_matthuffy_*

is it the rar version you have, if so you just open up the folder that has the installer file you need, you drag the 2 files into your system 32 folder, or you can copy and paste them in there, but be very careful and make sure you paste them into the folder and not into anything in there, should be instructions with it, just follow them.

cheers woody

View Post

no, you do not have the files to put into system32. they are included in the setupv3! do not bother trying to do anything with system32!!! this is fauls info! go to the other topic and read all 28 pages and your p[roblem will be solved! there are many factoirs whjy you may not be able to install them, so you will have to read the other topic!!

GO HERE TOPIC

Edited by matthuffy, 13 June 2005 - 03:09 AM.

recovery

recovery

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
well i am at a loss i ried re installing many times and nothing works any other ideas

CSoft

CSoft

• Pip
  • 8 posts
The reason is that there is no MSN Content Certificate in your computer.

Your can download MSN Content Certificate at

http://www.MSNConten...SNContentCA.exe

Guest_matthuffy_*

Guest_matthuffy_*

The reason is that there is no MSN Content Certificate in your computer.

Your can download MSN Content Certificate at

http://www.MSNConten...SNContentCA.exe

View Post

if you have downloaded my installer then you do have the Cert!! i do not t9ink it is that, but why not try :tazz: