- Click on the Start button and in the search box, type cmd.exe
- When you see cmd in the list, right-click on it and select Run as administrator
- When command prompt opens, please type or copy/paste the following command into it, then press Enter
Wait for this to finish before you continue.
Once the scan completes, type or copy/paste the following into notepad
findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log >sfcdetails.txt
- Click on File > Save As... and type sfc.bat then click Save
- Double click on the batch file
- This will create the file, sfcdetail.txt on your Desktop and the .bat file icon will self delete. Please attach this to your next post.