Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Multiple .exe *32 processes [Closed]

windows 7*32 adware malware

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

atsjo

atsjo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
I've only used it for the scans and posting the results here so I can't really say, but as for what I've seen is that it feels slower and it takes way less for the memory usage to go up and for the fan to go on full speed. Do the logs not show any problems? I still got some .exe *32 processes running.

Advertisements

Naathim

Naathim

GeekU Minion

• Expert
  • 4,568 posts
Please do a screenshot of the Task Manager and post it here. Also mention which processes exactly bother you.

atsjo

atsjo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Before I've started anything:

random1.png

When I open google chrome, I instantly get 5 chrome.exe *32 processes (also notice that I have a process called "jusched.exe *32", this process is always running even though I'm not having any other program going):

random2.png

I make a new tab and even more chrome.exe *32 processes pops up:

random3.png

3 tabs and I can feel how it's starting to slow down, also my fan is starting to go wild:

random4.png

And even more chrome.exe *32 processes:

random5.png

4 tabs (looks like it will keep on making new chrome.exe *32 processes):

random6.png

random7.png

Back to 2 tabs up:

random8.png

Naathim

Naathim

GeekU Minion

• Expert
  • 4,568 posts

When I open google chrome, I instantly get 5 chrome.exe *32 processes

That's normal. Every tab (also some offline extensions and functions) have their own process in chrome.

(also notice that I have a process called "jusched.exe *32", this process is always running even though I'm not having any other program going):

It's an abbreviation of java update scheduler. Nothing to be worried.

I make a new tab and even more chrome.exe *32 processes pops up:

It's normal. Each new tab will create a new process. That's how Chrome is build.

Aside of that, tell me when was the last time you did dust cleaning there? Loudly spinning fan is rather a symptom of machine being just full of dust.

atsjo

atsjo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Really? I have never seen .exe *32 processes before. The day I first saw it (when I made this topic), everything just suddenly got insanely much slower. I couldn't even stream a video on youtube normally, when like two-three days before I could game without any big issues. I checked the task manager and I had all these .exe *32 processes, one of them was taking up over 200kB while others took around 80kB of my memory. There wasn't only chrome.exe *32, there were a lot of other .exe *32. I haven't seen the other .exe *32 programs since I uninstalled that wierd program right before I made this topic. Could it have been that? And isn't it wierd that my computer just suddenly couldn't handle anything?

Naathim

Naathim

GeekU Minion

• Expert
  • 4,568 posts

I will do some additional scans/fixes. Maybe there's something not visible here.

JRTbythisisu.png Fix with Junkware Removal Tool

Please download JRT by Thisisu and save the file to your desktop.
Temporary disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware protection - instructions here.

• Right-click on JRTbythisisu.png icon and select RunAsAdmin.jpg Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • Follow the prompts and let this process run uninterrupted.
  • This scan can take a while, depending on your System specs.
  • Upon completion, a log (JRT.txt) will open on your desktop.

Please include the contents of that file in your reply.
Do not forget to re-enable your previously switched off protection software!
Please also manually reboot your machine after this procedure.

adwcleaner_new.png Fix with AdwCleaner

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save the file to your desktop.

• Right-click on adwcleaner_new.png icon and select RunAsAdmin.jpg Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • Follow the prompts and click Scan.
  • When finished, please click Clean.
  • Upon completion, click Report. A log (AdwCleaner[S*].txt) will open.

Please include the contents of that file in your reply.

51a612a8b27e2-Zoek.png Scan with ZOEK

Please download ZOEK by Smeenk and save it to your desktop (preferred version is the *.exe one)
Temporary disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware protection - instructions here.

• Right-click on 51a612a8b27e2-Zoek.png icon and select RunAsAdmin.jpg Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • Wait patiently until the main console will appear, it may take a minute or two.
  • In the main box please paste in the following script:
    createsrpoint;
    autoclean;
    process;
    services-list;
    systemspecs;
    startupall;
    skipfix-iedefaults;
    firefoxlook;
    chromelook;
    filesrcm;
    installedprogs;
  • Make sure that Scan All Users option is checked.
  • Push Run Script and wait patiently. The scan may take a couple of minutes.
  • When the scan completes, a zoek-results logfile should open in notepad.
  • If a reboot is needed, it will be opened after it. You may also find it at your main drive (usually C:\ drive)

Please include its content in your next reply.
Don't forget to re-enable your switched-off protection software!

Naathim

Naathim

GeekU Minion

• Expert
  • 4,568 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.