Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Best 10" Gaming Tablet

• Please log in to reply

brettt777

brettt777

• PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

I have  10.1" Tab Pro but I am wondering if there are any other 10" tablets out there that are better for gaming. I have always been and always will be an Android guy so iPad is definitely out. Do NOT like iOS at all.

Anyway, I have recently discovered this NVidia Shield tablet which definitely looks to be about the best purely gaming tablet, but it's just too small for me and they apparently don't have any plans of releasing a larger version. So... is there a better 10" gaming tablet out there or should I just stick with my Tab Pro?

Advertisements

jds63

jds63

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Hi Brett,

Right, NVIDIA Shield one of the best even though 2" smaller then you want. Is yours Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro ?

For Gaming, higher processor, RAM and video resolution will be the key for best performance. Also matters what games you will look to play, most PC games today require more then most will provide you in power.

Looks like highest in processor is 1.6ghz saw 1.86ghz look through intel's site here http://www.intel.com...op-tablets.html  be some Android OS.

This one is a lot of power, but expensive, closest specs to a laptop, but 8" screen and Windows 8  http://www.razerzone...CFQ8R7AodIAIAqw

Edited by jds63, 09 October 2014 - 01:28 PM.