Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Pystryker

• Please log in to reply

Ozzette53

Ozzette53

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

I just wanted to say what a pleasant experience I had working with Pystryker. He was so prompt with his replies, his instructions were detailed and he related to me excellently. He has a way that lets you know you feel safe with him. Great people skills. He cleaned my computer quickly and when other problems popped up he referred me to the proper forum. Thank you so much, Pystryker!

Advertisements

pystryker

pystryker

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,816 posts
:) Thank you for your kind words :) You're very welcome. :thumbsup:

jt4211

jt4211

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

I echo what Ozzette53 had to say concerning Pystryker - excellent communication - clear and concise instructions - always felt confident that there wasn't a problem seen or fixed before.  More than happy to leave this feedback, and when possible will be making a paypal donation as well.  Thanks so much again!!!!

pystryker

pystryker

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,816 posts
Thank you! :)

newworldmike1

newworldmike1

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

I wanted to add my praise for Pystryker's aid in clearing up a Poweliks and Zero Access Infection.    His directions were clear and effective in getting the system cleaned up of this nasty infection.  I rate him a 10!   Keep up the good fight!

pystryker

pystryker

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,816 posts

I wanted to add my praise for Pystryker's aid in clearing up a Poweliks and Zero Access Infection.    His directions were clear and effective in getting the system cleaned up of this nasty infection.  I rate him a 10!   Keep up the good fight!

Thank you! Your kind words are much appreciated!

Safe surfing!

Pystryker :wave:

ArielAZ

ArielAZ

• PipPip
  • 37 posts

I concur with the above sentiments. Pystryker helped me rid my system of infection, and he did so calmly, efficiently, and patiently. His instructions were always complete.

Inner Child

Inner Child

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

What else can I add. Pystryker helped me remove the plethora of junk on my system. His responses were quick and completely detailed. Thak you again Pystryker. 

pystryker

pystryker

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,816 posts

What else can I add. Pystryker helped me remove the plethora of junk on my system. His responses were quick and completely detailed. Thak you again Pystryker.

Thank you, you're quite welcome and it's very much appreciated. :)

brh0303

brh0303

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Ditto...Ditto...Ditto.... Pystryker helped me over the course of several days rid my laptop of the WIN32 virus with utmost patience and easily followed instructions.   I couldn't ask for anything better.  I highly recommend Geeks to Go and Pystryker for all your computer related needs.

pystryker

pystryker

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,816 posts

Ditto...Ditto...Ditto.... Pystryker helped me over the course of several days rid my laptop of the WIN32 virus with utmost patience and easily followed instructions.   I couldn't ask for anything better.  I highly recommend Geeks to Go and Pystryker for all your computer related needs.

Thank you! Your kind words are very much appreciated. :) :notworthy:

DeborahT

DeborahT

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Pystryker is awesome! Very informative and very prompt. Thank you for being very patient with my life circumstances and answering every question I had. Your instructions were very clear and easy to follow. I had many things going on with my computer and now it runs great.  :yeah:  :spoton:

pystryker

pystryker

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,816 posts

Pystryker is awesome! Very informative and very prompt. Thank you for being very patient with my life circumstances and answering every question I had. Your instructions were very clear and easy to follow. I had many things going on with my computer and now it runs great.  :yeah:  :spoton:

Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you. :) :thumbsup: