Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Itunes question about sync

Itunes ipad sync

• Please log in to reply

M1984

M1984

• Pip
  • 1 posts
If I brought my ipad to my friends place and synced it to their laptop to get some tv shows that were on their system I had to enter my Apple ID for it to sync when I put it in (this didn't work and deleted several things on my ipad also)
however they obviously have their own Apple ID and it's on their system does my friend automatically get all my stuff on my ipad that I have paid for?
Eg books, apps, music, podcasts?

And if I have deleted any of these purchases but it's still on my icloud like books and podcasts music and so forth will my friend now have all of my purchases on their itunes? or because it's deleted it can't be found?
Even though I was the purchaser?

For example I didn't have the ibooks app on my ipad when I synced it on their computer would of they got my all of my books than or because it was deleted would of they not got it?

And after I have taken out my ipad would all my information and downloads and purchases still stay on their laptop and itunes so they can access it? Or because I have now removed the device can they still have access to my purchases and information?

Advertisements