Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Looking for PDF software to fill out PDF Forms

• Please log in to reply

BearCavalry

BearCavalry

• PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Hello friends. I have been using Nitro PDF to read my PDF's for a while now, and its been working just fine. However, I have been sent a PDF to fill out, I have done so, I then saved it, and sent it back. When they open the PDF, they do not see any of the information that I filled out. I don't understand what that means, or how that happens. If I filled out the PDF, and saved it, then why isn't the information appearing for the original sender? So I guess I am wondering if there is any PDF software that actually allows me to fill out PDF forms and send them to others?

I use Windows 7.  Thanks much

Advertisements

BearCavalry

BearCavalry

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Or wait a minute.... is this a pirated copy I have? Oh Oh. This is my brothers computer, i do not know whether or not this nitropdf is real or pirated. Awwww crap.....

BearCavalry

BearCavalry

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Nobody uses Nitro PDF or any other PDF program?