Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Star Wars Ep III

• Please log in to reply

blissey1

blissey1

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHH, that movie was so awesome!! I liked it when Obi-Wan was fighting General Grievous...that was so cool!!

Here's a wallpaper I found:

Posted Image

;) Go Star Wars, yo!

Sorry if the image is a little big.. :tazz:

Edited by blissey1, 11 June 2005 - 11:23 AM.

Advertisements

g_raham

g_raham

• PipPip
  • 65 posts
I must agree... it was really good even though i'm not a big star wars fan :tazz:

HHI_BeachLuvr

HHI_BeachLuvr

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Alright I must reply with a story all star wars fans will find amusing. I went to see it with my parents because my mom wanted to see it really bad. So we get to the theater, and my mom is getting ansy as Anakin is becoming darker and darker (cmon it's no spoiler). Then when he finally does join the dark side she is sitting next to me going "NOOOO!" So then there is the point where Anakin and Yoda and Obi Won and the big fight scene at the end...mom is getting even more worried ansy that Yoda will die! Well..then the babies are born at the end and split up (again, not a spoiler)..end of movie. As we're walking out of the theater my mom says "Well I guess that won't be the end of those movies." My jaw floored! LOL! I had to go explain to her that those were episodes I, II, and III that had been coming out lately and the ones that came out when I was young were IV, V, and VI! :tazz:

blissey1

blissey1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
:tazz: LMAO, she was saying "NOOOOO!" hahaha....

Yeah, the fight scenes were awesome and Yoda at the end was like, FLIP, hit, FLIP, hit, FLIP.....you get it now doncha....and Anakin looked scary with his red orange eyes... ;)

OneCool

OneCool

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts
It was good.

To bad I have to go to a 197x version...How can that be te next installment :tazz:

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
I enjoyed it, althought I thought the rebuilding of Darth Vader was a bit cheesy, especially with his big "NOOOOOO".

Overall it was a great movie! :tazz: