Hi I'm a newbie here. Few hours ago I went home, switched on the computer and open firefox there was a very big delay on loading website. It keeps popup a window saying loads of script going on and asked me to either stop scripting or continue. It was "http://donation-tool...id=171_2024:404". I tried using internet explorer but it just make no difference... I wonder if anyone could sovle my problem. Thank you!
Extremely slow on all internet browers [Closed]
Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:35 PM
Before we get started, please keep those things in mind:
- Always read every part of my post carefully. If you don't, you may do something wrong and there could be more problems to solve.
- If your security programs give you any warnings when using tools I asked you to, don't be afraid. Every tool I provide to you is 100% safe.
- Only run tools that I ask you to. Some of them can be dangerous to your system as they have much power.
- You should save or print my instructions. It is possible that we will be using Safe mode, which will cut you off from your internet connection and without access to them, you might be stuck.
- Malware removal is a complicated process that takes multiple steps to be completed. Don't give up, be patient.
- The tools we are going to use and your software may cause unwanted interactions. Because of that, I recommend you to make backups of any important files from your machine before proceeding as they might be lost.
- I recommend you to stay with me until I tell you that we are done. It is important because when your system does not show any bad symptoms anymore it does not mean that it is 100% clean.
- Your time to reply is limited. If you don't reply within 3 days, your topic will be closed and you will have to request it to be reopened by contacting one of Moderator group members with the link to this topic.
- Every program I ask you to download should be saved to and run from desktop. If you don't know how to choose the direction of where a download is saved, check this site. You can also just copy these programs to your desktop manually and then run them from there.
- Remember that the fixes I give you are only for your machine. Using it on other systems may (and probably will) cause problems.
- Finally, if you have any questions or are unsure about something, just ask. I will not blame you for it. It is better to ask rather than regret it later.
Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop. There are two different versions:
Click here to download the 32-bit version.
Click here to download the 64-bit version.
If you don't know which version you should use, download one of them and check if it's working or not. If it doesn't, download the second one. Once you have the right one, perform the instructions below.
- Right click FRST.exe (or FRST64.exe) and click Run as administrator. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Make sure that Addition.txt is checked and press the Scan button.
- It will produce two logs - one called FRST.txt and another one called Addition.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
- Select all (CTRL+A) the content of the logs, copy them (CTRL+C) and paste (CTRL+V) them into your next reply.
Things that should appear in your next post:
- FRST.txt log content
- Addition.txt log content
Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:20 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users