Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ie font problems

• Please log in to reply

Enahs

Enahs

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I dont understand what has happened here? I use firefox so i have avoided the issue for a while, but my ie font is huge! Even when set to smallest the fonts overlap each other because of the big size, and because so many other programs use ie it makes it rather annoying when i cant read something because it is off the page. Thanks for any help

added a pic if it helps with font set to medium

Attached Thumbnails

• ie.jpg

Advertisements

merlin811

merlin811

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
Have you tried going up to "TOOLS" then "Internet Options" on the top of the ie bar and clearing out all the cookies and temp files...then click on the programs tab and click 'reset web settings' yet?

Enahs

Enahs

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Tried it no luck thanks for the try though. Noticed something even wierder. My account wich has admin privleges and my admin account are messed up but my daughters limited account works just fine no problems. those are the only 3 accounts on puter will try creating new one and see what happens i guess

merlin811

merlin811

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
are you using bitstream-vera?

Enahs

Enahs

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
no