Please, do the following and tell me if there's any change.
Norton Removal Tool
Download Norton Removal Tool to your Desktop. Double-click it it and follow the on-screen instructions. After the uninstalling is done, restart your computer.
- Download attached fixlist.txt file to your desktop.
fixlist.txt 543bytes 59 downloads
NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system
- Right click FRST64.exe on your desktop and click Run as administrator. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Press the Fix button just once and wait.
NOTE: It's important that both FRST64.exe and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.
- If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
- When finished, FRST will generate a log on the desktop (Fixlog.txt). Select all (CTRL+A) the content of the log, copy it (CTRL+C) and paste (CTRL+V) it into your next reply.