Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Camera app on Android 4.2.2 tablet

• Please log in to reply

batpark

batpark

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Re  the Camera app on my Android 4.2.2 tablet :

When I aim the rear-pointing camera at a subject and place two fingers on the screen I see an overlay image of two concentric circles (one 5” in diameter and the other 1” in diameter) with a single line connecting the circumference of the smaller circle to the circumference of the larger circle.

Can someone please tell me the function of that image? Why (and how) do I use it? Thanks.  ..... batpark

Advertisements

novartis

novartis

• Pip
  • 3 posts

have you a user guide of you Re camera ? may be you can find on it the explanation

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

galaxy s6 prix acheter galaxy s5

Edited by novartis, 14 November 2014 - 12:20 PM.

batpark

batpark

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

I do not have a user guide and have not been able to find one. That's why I need to find someone who uses the same Android 4.2.2 camera app. Thanks for your interest. ...batpark

batpark

batpark

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

In case anyone else is interested ..... I have learned that two circles and line image is for helping you keep the camera level. ... batpark

batpark

batpark

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

PeterCarlos: Thanks so much for the explanation. So the two circles are not for leveling (as I was told)?

Do you happen to know a website that <explains> all these options?

I will be using the camera mostly for photographing pages of text (e.g. a page of a book). Is there a preferred set of camera settings I should use?

... batpark