Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HELP! plz adn thank u<3

windows 7 stopped working video players help question doomed Rektbygates working

• Please log in to reply

Deadbythinkin

Deadbythinkin

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

hey! 

so a week ago my computer was running fine til i shut it down, and the next my silverligt would crash in a website called "viaplay" Dunno if u have it other places in England so i thought i'd just explain what is it
just a Streaming website like netflix and such. 

so after that i open internet explore ( i run chrome normally ) and msn keeps crashing so if i dont go to google quick IE closes.. well  i thought, i dont use it.. 
but after that, all my media players stopped working, exept for Vlc.. but the sounds studders after 5 minutes, and it just lags
and every time i try to open "dxdiag" or "system" it says Windows explore have stopped working.. i have Avg and malwarebytes installed.. and havent downloaded anything thta i didnt trust.. 

anyone got any idéas?   :D 

Thx anyway tho<3

and sorry for any mispells

Edited by sari, 14 November 2014 - 08:56 AM.
removed profanity

Advertisements

NullPointerException

NullPointerException

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
You are not allowed to use profanity (And this wonderful site, is not YouTube to bypass profanity filters).

• Geeks to Go is a family friendly site, accessible to anyone 13 years of age and older. Please keep all content appropriate. (This is the first ToS rule...)

well it i thought, i dont use it.. 
but after that, all my media players stopped working, exept for Vlc.. but the sounds studders after 5 minutes, and it just lags

"Rektbygates" (tag)

Edited by CompCav, 14 November 2014 - 10:09 AM.