Hi! My name is zep516 and Welcome to Geekstogo!
I'll do the best I can to resolve your computer issue
Please make sure to carefully read any instruction that I give you. If you're not sure, or if something unexpected happens, don't continue Stop and ask!
Never be afraid to ask questions!
We don't want you to be afraid to use the desktop, You could change your E-Mail Password as a precaution, at worst you may have been added to a spam list. We can take an overall look at things by following the instructions below and posting the log reports asked for.First
Please download OTL
to your Desktop
- Double click on the to run the program. On Vista/Win7 or 8 right click select Run As Administrator to start the program. If prompted by UAC, please allow it.
- Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- Click the Scan All Users checkbox
- Check the option for All under the Extra Registry section
- Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan won't take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files and post them in your topic
- OTL.txt <-- Will be opened, maximized
- Extras.txt <-- Will be minimized on task bar.
Please post the contents of both OTL.txt
files in your next reply.