Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Please Help... [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

swetnich

swetnich

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Key Name:          HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments
Class Name:        <NO CLASS>
Last Write Time:   7/13/2009 - 11:53 PM
Value 0
  Name:            ScanWithAntiVirus
  Type:            REG_DWORD
  Data:            0x3

Advertisements

pystryker

pystryker

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,912 posts
Hi :)

Have you completed the steps in Post #60?

swetnich

swetnich

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Just quickly went thru the computer and everything seems to be in working order and nice and fast again. Thank you so much for your time with helping me with my computer. I Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving. If you would like to do the same as we did here for my sons computer should I open up another thread. He plays minecraft and counterstrike. We bought him for Christmas all new stuff (video card, additional memory) and would like to clean his computer up before we install. His computer is now running slow and has a ton of pop ups and IE just disappeared on him....lol Technology! Thank you again. Jennifer

swetnich

swetnich

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

yes I thought I did do them???

pystryker

pystryker

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,912 posts

Just quickly went thru the computer and everything seems to be in working order and nice and fast again. Thank you so much for your time with helping me with my computer. I Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving. If you would like to do the same as we did here for my sons computer should I open up another thread. He plays minecraft and counterstrike. We bought him for Christmas all new stuff (video card, additional memory) and would like to clean his computer up before we install. His computer is now running slow and has a ton of pop ups and IE just disappeared on him....lol Technology! Thank you again. Jennifer

Hi, I thought that the log from Tweaking.com would look a bit different. But, if your machine is running as expected and you're able to do everything you need, then we're good. :) I want to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving as well. :thumbsup:

As for the other computer, go ahead and open another thread for it and either myself or one of the other helpers with pick it up. It may take a bit, as the holidays tend to back us up around here. :) You're quite welcome for the help, and if we can be of further assistance at any time, please don't hesitate to come see us.

pystryker

pystryker

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,912 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.