Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to create a challenge similar to ALS challenge

Creating a challenge online

• Please log in to reply

Samslady

Samslady

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have an idea for a challenge I would like to do, sort of like the ice bucket challenge..meaning people all over the world could participate although I'm not sure what would be the best to way to go about creating this could I just create a Facebook page dedicated to it and just start sending to as many people as I can and they send to their friends and so on??

Your anticipated advice, ( help ) would be greatly appreciated,
Sams lady

Advertisements

Function

Function

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

That is basically how the ALS challenge became known! If your idea consists of a way a charity can make money with a funny outcome for people who do not want to donate people will want to participate in it in order to challenge their friends. You should try creating a Facebook page but making sure it is fully complete before launching it. Meaning, you would want to explain every aspect, why people would want to participate and how the outcome is beneficial in some way. If it has an equal balance between helpful/intriguing then it will become viral in no time! Best of luck.

-Function