VX2/f - DSO Exploit
Posted 05 September 2004 - 05:29 PM
Posted 05 September 2004 - 05:33 PM
Download VX2Finder from this link:
Run Vx2Finder click on the *click to find VX2.BetterInternet* button. Then click *make log*.
Copy and paste the contents of the log into your next reply here.
Posted 07 September 2004 - 06:20 AM
Thanks for the help
Posted 10 September 2004 - 12:06 PM
Log for VX2.BetterInternet File Finder
Guardian Key--- is called:
User Agent String---
Posted 11 September 2004 - 03:15 PM
- Close Ad-Aware 6 build 181 and Ad-Watch (if running)
- Download the free VX2 Cleaner at http://updates.ls-se...lvx2cleaner.exe
- Install the VX2 Cleaner
- Start Ad-Aware 6 build 181
- Go to "Plug-ins"
- Select the VX2 Cleaner plug-in and click "Run Plugin"
- If your computer isn't infected, click "Close".
If your computer is infected
- Select "Clean system"
- Reboot your computer
- Scan your computer with Ad-Aware
- Remove any VX2 objects detected
- Reboot your computer again
- Run a second scan to make sure the files have been removed from your computer
Reboot your PC.
If you would please, rescan with HijackThis and post a fresh log in this same topic, and let us know how your system's working.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users