Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows 7 chrome

Website issues

• Please log in to reply

bryan0028

bryan0028

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Yesterday, i updated my com from vista to 7. I could go into this website, 'hotmople.com'. Afterwards, i shut my com down. And this morning, when i opened the site, this shows up( shown in the image attached). I searched the net and tried the website " downforeveryoneorjustme.com " and it says its up. I tried it on my phone, other computers connected to the same modem, but all of it showed the image.
Using hp desktop and did a upgrade to win7.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_2014-11-23-15-03-33.png

Advertisements

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Malware Removal
  • 2,563 posts
Hi bryan :)

These kind of issues (MySQL Warnings) means that the website/server is having a backend issue. It isn't your fault and there's nothing you can do about it.
I just tried to access the website and I get the same errors. You'll have to wait until they fix their backend and put the website back online, there's nothing to worry about :)

bryan0028

bryan0028

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks! Nice to hear that...

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,526 posts

They have a message up there now.

"Server hardware failure 22.11.2014

Our CPU had exploded and caught on fire :/

This possibly means all accounts will be lost if the drive is damaged beyond salvage too.
(if this happens all donators will be given their stuffs back, you need to have a ss of your paypal transaction though or manual donation and there will be 4x rate event for 2 weeks)

The server should be online by late sunday (23.11
)"