Please follow the instructions below.
Step#1 - Warnings
Low on Disk Space
Your C:\ drive is very low on space. This can adversely affect the performance of your computer. It's recommended to have at least 15% free disk space so that tools such as the automated defragger can keep your drive optimized.
I see that you have CCleaner installed. This is indeed a good product but I wanted to caution you on running the registry cleaning functionality of the tool. Please avoid this as it can do more harm than good.
Step#2 - Uninstalls
Please uninstall the following programs one at a time. Instructions for doing so are here.
If any of the programs give you an error during the uninstall, notate it and move on to the next one. Just let me know which ones had issues. If you are asked to reboot, answer No until all the programs have been uninstalled and then you can reboot. All of these programs are either outdated, malware/adware, have a bad reputation or are not recommended. If you absolutely must have one of them I suggest that you wait until you are declared clean before reinstalling.
-Pando Media Booster
Step#3 - Disable Windows Defender
We need to disable Windows Defender to avoid conflicts with your Avast Premier AV. Having both enabled at the same time can cause undesirable effects. Please do the following to disable.
1. Open Windows Defender by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Defender, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Defender.
2.Click Tools, and then click Options.
3.Click Administrator, clear the Use this program check box, and then click Save. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Step#4 - JRT
Note: Please disable your Antivirus Software before doing Step#1. You can right-click the Avast shield in your taskbar down by your time and temporarily disable.
1. Download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
2. Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
3, The tool will open and start scanning your system.
4. Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
5. On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
6. Close the text file and reboot your machine.
7. After your machine is rebooted, please re-enable your antivirus.
8. Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
Step#5 - AdWCleaner
1. Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
2. Close all open programs and internet browsers.
3. Right-click on AdwCleaner.exe and select Run as administrator to run the tool.
4. Click on Scan.
5. After the scan is complete click on "Clean"
6. Confirm each time with Ok.
7. Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
8. Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.
9. If need be, you can also find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt as well.
Step#6 - FRST Scan
1. Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.
Note: You need to run the 64-bit Version so please ensure you download that one.
2. Right click to run as administrator. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
3. Please ensure you place a check mark in the Addition.txt check box at the bottom of the form before running (if not already).
4. Press Scan button.
5. It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from (which should now be the desktop)
6. Please copy and paste log back here.
7. Another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST64.exe) will be generated Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.
Items for your next post
1. JRT log
2. AdwCleaner log
3. FRST and Addition logs