Just need to be sure that MBAM removed what it finds ....
- Please start Malwarebytes' AntiMalware and update the database if it says it needs it.
- The scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient.
- If any malware is found, make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When the scan is complete, click View detailed log >> to view the results.
- The report screen will open
- At the bottom click on Export and select as txt file, save the file to your desktop and click OK. When the export is complete, select OPEN.
- The log file will be opened in your default text file viewer (usually Notepad); select the whole text (Ctrl + A) and copy (Ctrl + c) it to paste here in a reply.
ESET Online Scanner:
Note: You will need to disable your current installed Anti-Virus for the duration of the online scan, how to do so can be read here. Also, please note that this scan can take a while to run.
- Please go here to run the scan and click on Run ESET Online Scanner
- The next screen will be the ESET Online Scanner installer
- Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer and select Save File
- Save the file to your desktop; you should see a file like this when the download is finished
- Double click on this to start the installation of the ESET Online Scanner
- Now in the Computer scan settings window that appears:-
- Make sure that the option Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications is selected.
- Now click on Advanced Settings and configure the options as follows:
- Remove found threats is Not checked
- Scan archives is checked
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications is checked
- Enable Anti-Stealth Technology is checked
- Now click on: Start
- The virus signature database... will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
- When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically.
- Do not touch either the Mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
- When completed, if any malware was detected, the summary screen will show a warning.
- On the Scan results detail window, select to Export to text file, name the file ESET scan results.txt and save it to your desktop.
- Click <<Back once the file is saved, select 'Uninstall application on close' and click on Finish.
- Use Notepad to open the logfile you save on your desktop.
- Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.
Note: Do not forget to re-enable your Anti-Virus application after running the above scan!
Information to Reply with >>>>
- The MBAM cleaning log.
- The ESET Online Scanner log.
- Is the system running better now or just when the Fixlist was run?