Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Random BSOD on my computers PLZ Help

bsod tcpip.sys

• Please log in to reply

ghost_recon84

ghost_recon84

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Please nid help my internet cafe is having random BSOD everyday tcpip.sys from playing league of legends or crossfire online and even just browsing the internet my drivers are up to date scanned for viruses or malware , my computers are brand new newly acquired pls can anyone help me . im going crazy ive researching for months and asking for help 

Attached Files

Advertisements

usasma

usasma

• PipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  • MVP

If unable to get help here, search the web for "usasma BSOD" (without the quotes)

XpL0d3r

XpL0d3r

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
Looks like the BSOD was caused by tdx.sys, which is a networking component.

Try updating your networking drivers to the latest versions. In addition, try turning off your anti-virus when playing League of Legends, as that may cause issues as well.

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts

lolclient.exe is also indicated in the first dump.

lol.exe in 2nd dump.

League of Lege in 3rd dump.

These all belong to League Of Legends so I'd say you need an updated version. If you are using an hacked download version get the real thing and see what happens.