Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Videos: How to Make and Send

• Please log in to reply

RosemaryB

RosemaryB

• Pip
  • 1 posts

What is the easiest, least complicated way for a person to make a 2 minute video on their smartphone and then send it to me? The people who will do this don't have websites, aren't into technology and probably don't even use dropbox.

Background: Im building a startup business and I need as few barriers-to-entry as possible. Once I get these videos Ill upload them to my WP website.

Cheers in advance.

R

Advertisements

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts

I can tell you for an iphone it is a little different for an android or windows phone probably.

The use the camera function in video mode to shoot the video.

Then they open up Message and address a message (text) to you once that is done a camera icon is just left of the message box.  They can tap on it and select an existing video from their camera roll. 

Then they click send.

They can also use Mail to address an email to you and attach the video.