Virus! Cant download anything [Closed]
Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:42 AM
Please download AdwCleaner (by Xplode) from the link below and save it to your Desktop:
Download Mirror #1
- Right-click on AdwCleaner.exe and select Run as administrator. (If you have Windows XP the just run it)
- Click Scan and let the scan run.
- When it finishes, click Clean, following the on screen prompts
- After your computer reboots, a log will open. Please Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V) this into your next post.
Step 2: Malwarebytes
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop Install the progamme and select update
Once it has updated select Settings > Detection and Protection
Tick Scan for rootkits
Go back to the Dashboard and select Scan Now
If threats are detected, click the Apply Actions button, MBAM will ask for a reboot.
On completion of the scan (or after the reboot) select View Detailed Log
Select Export > Select text file and save to the desktop
Attach/Post that log
Step 3: Junkware Removal Tool
Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
- Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
- Run FRST. (if you have Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8: Please do a Right click on the FRST icon and select Run as Administrator)
- Click Scan to start FRST.
- When FRST finishes scanning, a log, FRST.txt, will open.
- Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of this log into your next post please.
Posted 25 December 2014 - 12:17 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users