Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HP 2000 Display Driver

HP Display driver external black screen

• Please log in to reply

ProgramGeeks

ProgramGeeks

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Hi Everyone!

I am setting up a new office for where I can create application and do school work. There is just one problem. I did a clean install of Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium using a system builders pack I purchesed some time ago from Tiger Direct. I need a display driver so I can do a dual monitor. For some reason I cant find it. I went to HPs website but I still couldn't find it. Can someone please give me a link to where I can get this driver, thank you.

PC Info:

Manufacturer: HP (Hewlet-Packard)

Series: 2000

Model: 2b09CA

Original OS: Windows 8

Thanks again!

Edit: If you could, can you also help me find the SM Bus Controller and Ethernet Controller drivers, thank you.

Edit #2: Found the Display drivers, would be great if you could help me find the other drivers though, thanks

Edited by ProgramGeeks, 09 December 2014 - 10:03 PM.

Advertisements

pravinkumar

pravinkumar

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Hi

On Hp laptops if you have 1 VGA and 1 HDMI you should be able to connect to 2 external mointors..

Hope this helps.

ProgramGeeks

ProgramGeeks

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Well yes, my laptop has an hdmi and a vga output, but the point I was getting at, is if you do not have the correct graphics driver (task bar is solid if you dont in windows 7), then it will not allow you to connect any extrenal display. Thank you for your reply though!