Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Who Hacks On Intentions To Harass?

• Please log in to reply

Pepanee

Pepanee

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Hi there, so I've posted on here before, and wasn't able to resolve issues.

I've messed around with OTL program and saw a LOT of Windows files modified, way too many for Windows Updates to change. I'm sure there's some sort of key logger seeing what I'm typing right now, and if not, they will eventually find this topic and read what I am posting.

I have a perfectly concrete example; let's go through it together:

Go to this song on YouTube: youtube.com/watch?v=Blvu1sQwano    (Big Boi - Lines)

and go to 0:55 and he says: "and I'm only telling mine" then the girl starts singing "the lines we've crossed"

You see, when I got this song a while ago, it was exactly like this original... but now the song that I have has an extra edit where he says the 'b' word right after "and I'm only telling mine".

This is not the only example. There are many songs that have extra crap that's edited in on there, AND my other documents, AND Windows settings seem to change by themselves. Recently, Windows Update won't install new definitions for Windows Defender (I have Windows 8.1), it comes up with an error.

I just want to know who or what group of mindless people do things like this ON INTENTIONS to annoy people?

I am aware that they're a smart group who can bypass any virus scanner/firewall.

I just wanna know what pieces of s*** do this? 

Thanks.

Edited by Pepanee, 12 December 2014 - 05:27 PM.

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,762 posts

Pepanee

As the Malware Techs are extremely busy you may not receive an instant reply, if you have waited for three days and not received any reply to your topic please post in the Waiting Room be sure to identify the issue as malware related and provide a link to your malware topic.