Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I've just split my Verbatim hard disk with in 2 parts and the data

HDD hard disk Verbatim Samsung External hard disk Useb flash drive

• Please log in to reply

vjosen

vjosen

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I own an external hard drive Verbatim (verbatim is the label but the hard disk inside is Samsung) 1,5 TB, and i've splited with Acronis disk director and all the data have been lost. 1,3 Tb of its space were full of data. I haven't delete anything after the data have lost. The data aren't not accesible. Acronis shows that 1,3 Tb is full of data and only the rest is empty, for sure. The data represented with a green bar aren't accesible. How can I restore the state of the hard disk and access those data. Please can someone help me?

Advertisements