Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Motorola Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4

Smartphones Android Motorola Nexus Six Galaxy Note Four

• Please log in to reply

JasonSwift14

JasonSwift14

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Undoubtedly, both smartphones are of the best on the market right now. But I would like to start this discussion and tell me which one do you prefer most and why? Feel comfortable and answer! :)

Advertisements

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

GeekU Moderator

• GeekU Moderator
  • 4,722 posts
I have a Nexus 4, was my best smartphone I ever had ... but now it gets slower and slower and want to buy Iphone 6. But the money is missing :P Looked at the Nexus 6 ... I don't like it so much.

JasonSwift14

JasonSwift14

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

I think you don't like Nexus because of its 6 inches screen. Nexus 6 has some very powerful specs and I find it more comfortable than a smaller smartphone. I don't like iphones because they are just waste of money.