Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Which internet browser is the best, if there is such a thing?

• Please log in to reply

MystiqueWolf

MystiqueWolf

• PipPipPip
  • 341 posts
LOL and I use Microsoft Edge. It's really fast, I like the interface and I even started to don't care about the ads because of the missing extensions. The crazy thing is that I have Chrome just to access my password manager, but that will change after the June Anniversary update. Now call me stupid. :D And if there is a bug as i'm an Insider there is the favorite Feedback button. But on release channel it's a stable and secure browser.

Advertisements

SmilePlzz333

SmilePlzz333

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Hi,

I have used many browsers.

Internet Explorer - Some of the sites are not properly opening up, yes, it's site problem but as a user i don't like this.

Mozilla -I liked mozilla very much, but i have seen browser crashing many times.

chrome - Now i am using chrome and happy with it.

so my vote will go to google chrome.

thanks