Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Which internet browser is the best, if there is such a thing?

• Please log in to reply

Atomicwoman

Atomicwoman

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Hi,

I am useing Mozilla, but slowly I am getting tried of the phrase 'a plug in has stopped working...." and the slowing down of my computer. I regularly empty browsing history and do the troublesuoot thing, but it gets annoying, so I wondered, what would be a better brower?

Thanks, J

The phrase 'a plug in has stopped working will appear een in another browser, for example, Chrome)) I like it but this error will follow you all your users journey)) 

Advertisements

Atomicwoman

Atomicwoman

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

CHROME definitely

Jackie Chan

Jackie Chan

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

I am also Mozila user. But installed Chrome now a days. Hope it work well for me. LOL!

MystiqueWolf

MystiqueWolf

• PipPipPip
  • 341 posts
LOL and I use Microsoft Edge. It's really fast, I like the interface and I even started to don't care about the ads because of the missing extensions. The crazy thing is that I have Chrome just to access my password manager, but that will change after the June Anniversary update. Now call me stupid. :D And if there is a bug as i'm an Insider there is the favorite Feedback button. But on release channel it's a stable and secure browser.

SmilePlzz333

SmilePlzz333

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Hi,

I have used many browsers.

Internet Explorer - Some of the sites are not properly opening up, yes, it's site problem but as a user i don't like this.

Mozilla -I liked mozilla very much, but i have seen browser crashing many times.

chrome - Now i am using chrome and happy with it.

so my vote will go to google chrome.

thanks