Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

RegSvr32 multiple error msg - Module failed to load

• Please log in to reply

Rasuka

Rasuka

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Hi all!

I have recently run into multiple problems with my computer some which i have fixed and others are still in the progress of fixing. Every time i run my regular programs at start up it causes my computer to be really slow and I get these multiple regsvr32 error messages. I'm not sure if this was due to the recent virus attack which my computer just recovered from or coming from a different source but I've ran Malwarebytes anti-malware and nothing comes up. I also ran mcafee which removed the other virus, and a bunch of other virus scanners online and offline and multiple registry cleaners and nothing comes up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

Thanks

Advertisements

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts

I highly suggest that you create a thread at the link below. Also please refrain from using anymore registry cleaners in the future....

Please follow the steps in our Malware and Spyware Cleaning Guide, before starting a new topic.

Rasuka

Rasuka

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Okay I'll move this to the other thread then :D