Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Connecting all of this technology into one.

Senhessier RS 170 VIZIO 2.1 Sound Bar PS3

• Please log in to reply

Wrighjom

Wrighjom

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello,

Let me start off with a list of my technology. I have a dynex 36 inch flat screen tv. A PS3, a pair of seinhesser RS 170 wireless headphones, and a Vizio 2.1 sound bar with subwoofer. I have the PS3 connected to the sound bar via opitiCal cable. The PS3 connected to the TV via HDMI cable. The tv connected to the sound bar via rca cables. I just recently got a set of Seinhesser RS 170 wireless headphones and this is where my question comes into play. So far all I can figure out is I can connect the headphones to the TV via a headphone jack on the tv. But I don't get anything from the soundbar or PS3 and there is an awful hiss sound on the heaphones. The headphones have two settings of 0 dbs or -8dbs the sound was worse on -8 but got better when I switched it to 0. Still has an awful hiss but not as bad. I would like to know how to get these headphones to not only produce that crystal clear sound I know they are capable of but also to get everything connected together. I am not super technologically savy but can kinda work my way around. Please help. I could really use it and also make it easy to follow. Thank you! 

Advertisements

davincitoad

davincitoad

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

This is interesting! I myself looking forward to find out how. Let us know if you do. Best of luck.