Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dual monitor stand. 2 sizes ok?

• Please log in to reply

agent_numpty

agent_numpty

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Hi,

I've recently ordered a second monitor for my pc but my desk isn't big enough for both monitors because the stands that come prepacked with them make them stand a good 6 ins away from the wall. I was looking into a dual monitor stand (either fixed to the wall or the desk) but I'm worried because the main one I was is a BenQ 24" LED monitor, the other (same brand) is 21.5". I'm not sure if a dual monitor stand would take both because of the difference in size and (most likely) weight. I would like to know because it's either the dual monitor stand or a bigger desk.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Matt

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

assuming you get a dual monitor stand that is capable of holding two of the largest available monitors (i.e. one that could do 2 x 24" monitors) then it should be fine.

terry1966

terry1966

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

just to mention that there is nothing stopping you using 2 single mounts for the monitors either as long as they can hold the weight. eg this one can support monitors upto 20kg :-  http://www.amazon.co...20811112&sr=1-4

:popcorn: