Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Belkin N150 Wifi-USB Adapter not working properly

• Please log in to reply

azul20

azul20

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Great! I am back in business. Thank you very much rockmilk! What was causing that problem? I have never ran into that before.

Advertisements

azul20

azul20

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Hello again,

Unfortunatley, I am experiencing the same issues after a couple of hours. I am able to get online with my other devices, but not with the PC that has the Belkin adapter.

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,757 posts

Post a new minitoolbox log please.

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,757 posts

I will need the log but I would like you to power cycle the router and modem. Meaning remove the power from each for thirty seconds then re apply power. Also can you confirm that you set the computer browser service to disabled?

azul20

azul20

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

This is the strangest thing. I installed a new HDD, and a 32 bit version of the same operating system (not becasue of the adapter) and I am having the same issues. I even went out and purchased a new Belkin adapter. This one is a Belkin AC Dual Band WiFi Adapter. If you would not mind, can you please continue to help me?

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,757 posts

Post new minitoolbox log please.