Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Spreadsheet on Google drive

• Please log in to reply

Nitman

Nitman

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Dear all,

I'm new to this place. Just have a question for you because I'm currently out of ideas myself of where to look for the solution. We have a situation in our organisation which I need help with. We use Google drive for documents and spreadsheets. At the moment spreadsheets are not possible to print in Google Chrome with its in-built Google pdf viewer. But the problem is only for those people who usually uses the Google drive. When I log in as a different user towards the server (Windows 2008) that never have to use the drive and log in in with my account on Google Drive then it suddenly works to print the spreadsheet. I have cleared all of the cache in the browser, the cache in the Firewall and have rebooted the routers. But the problem seems to be more with those specific accounts on the server and their access to Google Drive.

Oh, I forgot to mention, there is no problem at all to print the Word-like documents on any of the accounts from the drive.

Any ideas would be most helpful!

Regards,

Nitman

Advertisements