Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Screen-trouble with DELL laptop W7. Don't know if it is a software

dell software hardware windows7 screen unidentified problem

• Please log in to reply

Delluserqwerty

Delluserqwerty

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi Everyone.

I have some trouble with my DELL laptop. It is an old laptop, but the problem has been occuring since 2012. Recently my new computer broke down, thus I am back on my old DELL again.

The problem is whenever I start usin more then one program, suddendly the whole screen is becomming blurry in a way (see attached picture). If I either scroll up or down, the blurryness disappears for a while but returns in maybe 10 - 15 seconds later. I have this problem with almost every program I am usin and it is really annoying.

I have no idea what is causing this, if it is a hardware problem or a software problem. Can it be some drivers that are not working properly?

Thanks i advance for any responses

Best

John

Advertisements

Delluserqwerty

Delluserqwerty

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Sorry, looks like the image wasn't posted in my previous post.

Attached Thumbnails

• trouble screen - Kopi.png

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts

Try uninstalling your Display Adapter from Device manager then reboot. Windows will re-detect the video device and reinstall the drivers. See if that resolves the problem.