still scanning. UK is bedtime now...
iwintoolbarforpogo removal [Solved]
Posted 19 January 2015 - 06:56 PM
[email protected] as CAB hook log:
OnlineScanner64.ocx - registred OK
OnlineScanner.ocx - registred OK
Posted 19 January 2015 - 07:11 PM
Hmmmm, There should normally be much more information in there. I have seen this before but not found out why sometimes the logs is incomplete.
Let's try a different scanner. It is bedtime for me here now so I won't be around until the morning - UK time.
Bitdefender Online Scan
- Please go to http://quickscan.bitdefender.com/
- Click the green Start Scanner button
- Click the green Scan Now button and wait a few seconds until a request appears from Bitdefender
- Accept the plugin installation
- Restart your browser in Administation mode if requested
- Click the green Scan Now button again
- Accept the eula agreement if asked
- The scan should start. It will be relatively quick.
- Click View report (note: this is not the green button - Free download - just click on the words View report under the black button "Get QuickScan for your website")
- Notepad will open with a log
- Save to your desktop
- Attach the log as an attachment(it may be quite large)
Items I need to see in your next post:
- Bitdefender Log
- How is your computer running now?
Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:09 AM
When you say won't let me in - how do you mean? the website won't open or something else?
Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:19 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users