Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Virus or malware i dn kw

virus malware laptop windows7

• Please log in to reply

AnnieAthaiya

AnnieAthaiya

• Pip
  • 1 posts

hello Guys

i m having windows 7 and facing the problem that every week got a new malware in my laptop.

i juss fed up with all of this

i juss wanted to know if there is any malware removal tool that is best for my laptop that anyone can recommend.

thanks 

it would be great help.

:)

Advertisements

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Malware Removal
  • 2,563 posts
Hi Annie :)

Here on GeeksToGo, we offer a free malware removal service, which means that you can get your computer checked by malware removal experts for malware and get assistance from them to get them removed. It would be way more efficient than recommending you a program that have great chances of not detecting the current malware present on your system and give you a fake sense of security. In order to start the process, you'll have to read the Malware and Spyware Cleaning Guide guide and follow every single one instruction in it, which will ask you to create a thread in the Virus, Spyware, Malware Removal section with the OTL log that you'll get. Once the clean-up is done, your helper will also give you recommendation for the future, that will include security software and virus/malware scanning programs.

Good luck! :)