Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Facebook Games Fullscreen

Candy Crush Fullscreen

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Today I was playing You Don't Know Jack on fb. I set my keyboard down upside down on my couch and the game went total maximum fullscreen. There must be a combo of keys that can do this. It took just the game window and made that full screen, no url no fb side stuff just all game and i loved it. I didn't even know this was an option. I tried to redo what i had done by f11 and this fullscreen mode was not as good as what had happened accidentally. Can anyone tell me if I can make candy crush go full screen like that where its nothing but game covering the whole screen?

GeekU Junior

• GeekU Junior
  • 633 posts

I'm going to take a guess and say that perhaps it was the zoom feature? 

The hotkey(s) for this is Ctrl + (+) to zoom in and Ctrl + (-) to zoom out.

Or, you can hold Ctrl and scroll with your mouse wheel to get this same effect.