Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Leaving

• Please log in to reply

mowpar

mowpar

• PipPip
  • 66 posts
how does one unsubscribe from this forum?

Advertisements

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Malware Removal
  • 2,563 posts
What do you mean by unsuscribe? I don't think that accounts here gets closed on request, I don't see a lot of forums doing that. And if you're leaving because of your last thread, you can take a look at my reply in it there:

http://www.geekstogo...g/#entry2473482

terry1966

terry1966

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

think they just don't want any more notifications sent to their email address from g2g, i'll let someone else explain how to do that tho, if the op hasn't already figured it out by now.

:popcorn:

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Malware Removal
  • 2,563 posts
Oh then it's different. To disable notifications on GeeksToGo, click on your username in the top-right corner of the screen then select My Settings. From there, click on Notification Options in the left pane and uncheck Send me news and information, as well as unchecking every single checkbox under Email. That should do it.

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Hi mowpar,

If you are receiving an abundant amount of email notifications to a specific topic that you wish to no longer receive, navigate to that topic and in the upper right hand corner you will see the Unfollow this topic button. Just click on that button and follow the instructions.

If this not what you meant, please explain yourself and we would be more than happy to guide you further.

Thank you,
Donna :)

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP

I believe it has nothing to do with notifications, but thank you for trying to help, Aura and Donna. If mowpar would like to post on one forum at a time and wait for help, then he might get the help he's waiting for. Posting on multiple sites is a waste of time for the helpers involved. 

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Well, I'll be! I am sorry mowpar. Your post above was a tad bit vague. I should have checked to see if you had an on going thread here.

Thank you, Sari for bringing this to my attention. :)