Windows 7 HP 64-bit Reallocate my 120GB SSD as my C drive, D drive is 2TB HDD and E Drive is 2TB HDD
When trying to reinstall my Windows 7 HP 64-bit operating system on my PC
- C:\120GB SSD, D:\2TB HDD(1st) & E:\2TB HDD(2nd) it unallocated my C:\120GB SSD
I now have C:\2TB HDD (1st) and E:\ 2TB HDD (2nd) - MEI = 5.9/7.9.
1) Could somebody state what should I do to correct the problem,
so that PC = C:\120GB SSD, D:\2TB HDD, and E:\2TB HDD – MEI = 7.8/7.9?
2) What would be the correct paths where the following data defaults would be saved;
A) Outlook 2007's e-mails
B) Google Chrome's Version 40 Favorite's Folder and
C) Internet Explorer's Version 11 Favorite's Folders?
3) I shall have to buy two external = > 2TB HDD.
A) Could somebody also place links to excellent reviews to give an indication of which
- External => 2TB Drives with backup softwares is best to buy (reliable), preferably with USB3?
4) Are there any excellent Duplicate Finding Softwares (if possible free of charge) – supported with review links?
Since it appears to be unsafe to use Cleaner Utilities such as;
CCleaner, Advance SystemCare, Wise Care 365, Registry Cleaner and Glary Utilities, Norton Utilities
Well definitely the following are probably completely useless; SpyHunter, and SpeedyPC Pro
- despite Officially recognised by Microsoft.
5) Problems caused directly and indirectly by Microsoft’s Softwares corrupting my computer.