Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Saving Emails

Saving My Emails

• Please log in to reply

JohnnyBlues228

JohnnyBlues228

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I would like to know how to save the 900 emails (yahoo) that I received from my fiancee in 2014 to my computer so that I can download to a disk>

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP

yahoo doesn't have a method of doing this from the web mail site. you have to connect to your yahoo account with another mail program like outlook to be able to do the export.

do you have outlook?

if not I found this tool https://gallery.tech...ool-to-8583d5c6 which purports to do a yahoo export (you can filter the messages as well before the export) from a separate app. might be worth a look. I've never used this tool though so not sure how well it works.