Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

spotify web page problem

• Please log in to reply

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Visiting Consultant
  • 2,479 posts
It's possible that the webpage you hit when going on the website while being logged in is different than the one you hit when going on the webpage while not being logged in. To get to the page you're talking about, I would need a Spotify account. I don't know if I can create one even if I'm from Canada.

Advertisements

bjr1000

bjr1000

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

thanks for your input aura.

i revisited spotify again [logged in] and  i was unable to remove the offending  picture ..........no matter how i tried to move the cursor[drag and drop etc] ...nothing.

it seems to be a hit or miss situation here.

when i managed to navigate the site it was great........a very comprehensive selection of music available.

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Visiting Consultant
  • 2,479 posts
I'm wondering, why aren't you using the desktop application for Spotify? It's way easier that way, no?