Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Retrieving emails

• Please log in to reply

DaisyMae57

DaisyMae57

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Does anyone know how to retrieve emails that have been deleted from the deleted emails file? It is extremely important for me to do this.  This person came into my home and deleted over 200 emails from <email removed>  that I need for court. If you could email me at <email removed> I would really appreciate it

Edited by Crowbar, 01 February 2015 - 06:48 AM.
removed email addresses

Advertisements

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Visiting Consultant
  • 2,479 posts
Hi DaisyMae :)

Unfortunately, if these emails were deleted from an online email provider, such as Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo!, etc. they cannot be recovered as they are deleted forever. However, if you were using a POP3 program like Microsoft Outlook for your emails, it's possible to go in your Deleted folder and click on Restore deleted messages. Other than that, it's not possible, sorry.

SleepyDude

SleepyDude

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 4,149 posts

Hi DaisyMae,

If the emails was deleted from your ISP account using the Webmail you should contact them and ask if they have backups.