Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

is there a virus in my samsung chromebook? [Closed]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

JamesRMontgomeryJR

JamesRMontgomeryJR

• Pip
  • 1 posts

My problem is a simple one.  The Chromebook keeps disconnecting the network and forcing me to reconnect to the network, sometimes by signing out and shutting down, then, working the system from the begining, the network comes black from the backout.   I sign in again.  The process repeats itself every 15 minutes or so.  

The network is an in house network with security.   This is a chromebook with the exynos operating system (Samsung).  W

When I bought this Chromebook the advertising said it was invulnerable to virus  and malware attacks.  Is it possible that the dark side of World- Wide HackCraft has considered the Ad-Words of the Chromebook as a challenge to their profession.  Could they, or Google's MegaCorporate rivals sponsored a team to "crack" the Chromebook/Exynos OS so they may plague it with a new, or mutated form of an aold,  "VIRUS" . . .

Can Someone Help Me, Please,  I am really a green, greenman when it comes to these things and I know this problem seems so simple that it should seem beneath notice.  I NEED THE HELP.

Advertisements

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts
Hi and welcome to Geeks to Go. :)

I'm afraid we will be unable to assist you in this part of the forum because primarily it is for Windows based Anti-Malware support not the Google Chrome operating System; as are the specific tools we use.

You could ask in this part of the forum All Other Operating Systems and the below links may be of assistance also:-

Chrome Support

Troubleshoot Chrome devices

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.