Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

YahooMessenger

• Please log in to reply

m!ke

m!ke

• Pip
  • 1 posts
HI everyone!

I am having problems in signing in to chat rooms and also in sending Instant Message, usually this happens after got in to a chat room and tried to go to a different room. I think it could be because of my firewall settings. I 've got ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite, but dont know exactly what do do :tazz:
I havent experience this problem before I installed this zonealarm. Please help, anyone?

Advertisements

SkyHi

SkyHi

• PipPip
  • 65 posts
Well, when you first tried to get into a chat room, or even access Yahoo Messenger, it should've poped up with a message asking if you want to allow it. Did you allow it? There should be an area where you can select which programs you want to allow to access everything. Check around, I don't personally use ZoneAlarm, but my father does, and I believe this setting is there somewhere.

-SkyHi