Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

android tablet ..dead...please help

• Please log in to reply

mag777

mag777

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have cheap model android tablet.. this is almost brand new ..bought at end of november it is a all winner a33 tablet. I had it off charger for like 2 days and hooked up charger and checked like 6 hours later...still dead. I then tried to hold down power and volume both up and down together and still---no luck. I bought a brand new charger and again tried all of the above again!!!! I was wanting to sell on eBay when it was working but now this.
This is probably a dumb question ..But is there any way I can erase all my data with the tablet not starting?? I know I can sell as is to people who refurbish but I want my data removed!! Better yet ..would love to know what else I can do to get this to charge and start again!! Please help. And no I have no warranty..to boot ..I bought overseas online from China!!!!

Edited by mag777, 09 February 2015 - 05:33 PM.

Advertisements

seema joshi

seema joshi

• Pip
  • 5 posts

I also recently bought a tab, facing same kind of issues..Struck in between

madscotsmum

madscotsmum

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I am having the same problem, dead tablet................how to we cure this?