Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Laptop suitable to use with MYOB account right plus

• Please log in to reply

synierma1971

synierma1971

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi, 

can anyone point me in the right direction for a laptop brand/model and OS combo that would work well with MYOB account right plus. Below are the specs listed by MYOB. Hoping to spend less than $1000 AUD

Minimum System Requirements Operating System > Windows® 7, Windows Vista (SP1) > Windows XP Pro (SP 3, 32 bit) Adobe Reader Minimum version 7 Microsoft Office > Microsoft Outlook > Microsoft Office 2003–2010 (32 bit) Required for certain functions such as email and card synchronisation.

Hardware > 1GHz Intel Pentium® 4 processor (or equivalent) with 2GB RAM > 2GB of hard disk space > 32 bit colour, 1024x768 screen resolution > CD Rom Drive Internet >

Internet Explorer 7 (32 bit or above), Safari 4, Firefox 3 Required for activation and confirmation, accessing program updates and Online Help.

cheers

Sylvia

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

basically anything built within the last 4 years will meet those minimum requirements. my standard "a computer to do anything that's not heavy gaming with" suggestion is to get a system with an intel i5 or better processor, 4 gig of ram minimum (6 is better), and at least a 500 GB hard drive....most everything else is irrelevant to a casual user.