As for the problems, I don't think there are any more. The notifications don't pop up anymore.
I can browse sites much faster now, but I have to keep using it some more to gauge the performance.
Scan with AdwCleaner:
Please download adwcleaner from here and save to your desktop.
- Right-click on adwcleaner.exe and select Run as Administrator to launch the application.
- Now click on the Scan tab >> once the scan is complete click on the Cleaning tab and follow the prompts.
- Allow the system to reboot. You will then be presented with the report. Copy & Paste this report on your next reply.
Scan with Panda Cloud Cleaner:
Please download Panda Cloud Cleaner and save to your desktop.
Alternate downloads are here and here.
- Right-click on PandaCloudCleaner.exe and select Run as Administrator >> Next > >> >> Next >
- Ensure Launch Panda Cloud Cleaner is selected >> Finish >> once the GUI(graphical user interface) appears >> click on Accept and Scan
- Please be patient as the scan may take some time to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- Once the scan has completed, if Scan finished with detections is denoted in the GUI do not take any action and or have Panda Cloud Cleaner clean absolutely anything!
- Now within the GUI click on the > tab >> then on View Report >> a notepad file should now open called PCloudCleaner.txt
- Save this to your desktop and post the contents in your next reply.
- Then click on Back >> Exit