windows wont boot [Closed]
Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:05 PM
Posted 24 February 2015 - 03:50 AM
Let s proceed as follows shall we...
I have a gigabyte amd a series black edition with windows 7 32bit. Windows wont boot thinking its malware causing the problem need removal help
Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool:
Please download and save Farbar Recovery Scan Tool 32-Bit to a Flash/USB drive.
Then insert the Flash/USB drive into your problem machine....
Enter System Recovery Options.
To enter System Recovery Options from the Advanced Boot Options:
- Restart the computer.
- As soon as the BIOS is loaded begin tapping the F8 key until Advanced Boot Options appears.
- Use the arrow keys to select the Repair your computer menu item.
- Select US as the keyboard language settings, and then click Next.
- Select the operating system you want to repair, and then click Next.
- Select your user account an click Next.
Windows Complete PC Restore
Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
- Select Command Prompt
- In the command window type in notepad and press Enter.
- The notepad opens. Under File menu select Open.
- Select "Computer" and find your flash drive letter and close the notepad.
- In the command window type e:\frst.exe and press Enter
- The tool will start to run.
- When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Press Scan button.
- It will make a log (FRST.txt) on the flash drive. Please copy and paste the contents of the aforementioned notepad file in your next reply.
Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:17 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users