Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Your favourite pc game of all time?

• Please log in to reply

HenryVI

HenryVI

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
My favorite game of all time was Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, but I really couldn't play it that much (it didn't run on our Win3.1). I would play it at my aunt's house with my uncle whenever I would think to bring it (and whenever my aunt would let me on her computer, my uncle didn't care, but.....). And I played that when I was like 6 or 7.

Now its a tie between SW Battlefront (I like to run around killing people :tazz: ) and Age of Empires 2, the expansion pack (I realllllyyyyy want 3).

Edited by HenryVI, 07 October 2005 - 07:52 PM.

Advertisements

cleo27

cleo27

• Pip
  • 4 posts
My two favorite computer games of all time are Daggerfall and Pirates Gold! the old school one

mk1james

mk1james

• PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
O my god My favourite game of all time must be Age of Empires i just feel like i rule the worlds armys and can conquer ALL with them and then some. Its in my opinion the best settings for any stratagy game they shoul take all stratagy game ideas from medievil knights and soilders SO BRUTAL.

Dr. Gutstein

Dr. Gutstein

• PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
My favorite game of all time is
Championchip Manager 98 ,99 ,00 ,01 ,02 ,03 ,4
Football Manager 2005
and
I am waiting
Football Manager 2006

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
Halo, RTW, AOM, AOE Series and others in my signature!

Srini

Srini

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Always my favourite game will be Undying! If you haven't, please give it a try and you'll thank me for this...a stunning soundtrack, gospel-based title score, eerie atmosphere, ample cut scenes, thick story line powered by the chilling script from 'Hellraiser' Clive Barker, gothic interiors of a great 'ill-lit' manor...
It is really unfortunate that the 'horror personified' went unrecognised...please don't let this game go oblivion! Pave a way for Undying 2 by your support! Any one there with same feeling??

ijhobson

ijhobson

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
My favourite of all time was Sensible world of soccer on the amiga.
I playe that game non-stop for about 2 years solid.
Not forgetting the huge sensi leagues i used to play with mates.
Ahh those were the days.

WTF

WTF

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
wolfenstien was the bomb it was even befor doom windos 95. you cant mess with old school Oh and unreal tornement

Edited by WTF, 11 November 2005 - 01:15 PM.

Football Geek

Football Geek

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
The Sims, oldschool, with no expansions.
Second comes the Sims 2 with all expansions :tazz:
They never get old!!

mitc1111

mitc1111

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Long ago when the original Blood came out I was hooked, man I put in the hours on that.

Each new Unreal Tournament is a favorite. Best "feal" of any FPS, the Unreal Engine I guess.

No One Lives Forever 2 stands out to me.

Micro Machines 2 (dont laugh) was very addictive. Remember the little cars racing on counter tops and such?

Jedi Outcast and Jedi Acadamy are really fun and I dont even get into Star Wars.

Recently, FEAR is exactly my kind of game, and did they a great job. Maybe there will be an expansion pack someday.

Oh, was i suppose to list only One? sorry...

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
You know i think i might have that indiana jones game somewhere, no idea how on earth i got it but i have it on the old computer downstairs(not 3.1 old computer its an xp indiajones runs fine on it.)

Jedi academy is a great game, its not the most graphically spectacular game either(still good though) but its just so fun i am into star wars though so i get twice the enjoyment from it.

I was also totally addicted to micromachines.

mellow_tripper

mellow_tripper

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

I was also totally addicted to micromachines.

AMEN me too :tazz: